Tuesday 26 May 2015

The Four Days I had to Look After an Egg

Last week Mrs Cameron gave each person in my class an egg. We had to name our egg, build a house for the egg and put a face on the egg. I named my egg Mr Eggcellent. We also had to make an egg diary but I forgot to do the last day. Here is some pictures and the diary of  my egg.




Tuesday

20 May 2015 09:33:20.jpg



Today I got my new baby egg. His name is Mr Eggcellent. I have made him a house, inside his house is a shower, a pom-pom bed, a chair, a rug and a couch. Tomorrow I’m going to have to take him to soccer.
Wednesday

21 May 2015 08:41:58.jpg




Today I brung Mr Eggcellence house to school. I had soccer today so I had to bring it with me.
Thursday

21 May 2015 08:49:20.jpg


Today My Egg is going to do Jump Rope with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment