Tuesday 26 May 2015

Writing

For a couple of weeks now my class have been writing on a picture we were given. This is the picture.
ManuelToribio-THE%20FLIGHT[1].jpg











In our writing we had to use complex sentences. ( Serial, interrupter and opener sentences ).  We also had to use short powerful sentences.

Here is my writing :)



This is it. I am ready. But I still have no idea why I chose to do this dare on such a gloomy day. My friends are staring in surprise.
Waiting. Waiting. Waiting…..
“Hurry up,” they say. As I look around I see the Sky Tower. I wonder why I didn’t  jump off that instead? My mind is telling me “Don’t do this, don’t do this”. I pull all my strength together and say “I can’t do thi”… But it’s too late. I jump! As I fly through the air, I’m thinking of how cold the water will be or how hard I will smack onto the water.
I look down to see my reflection looking back at me. It’s coming at me fast.  “SPLASH!” I’m in. It’s freezing like ice.



















1 comment:

  1. That is a cool picture - thank you for reading it to us at the Learning Conference. From Mum.

    ReplyDelete