Monday 9 March 2015

A Journey Through The Mind of Annalise


A few weeks ago our class started writing a story about ourselves. The stories we made a really good here is mine.



A journey through the mind of Annalise.

Take a trip inside my mind, were all things are wacky and all things kind.

At times my mind shuts down and I don’t know what to do but then it turns back on and I’m fine with what I do,

I have a dog and her name is Daisy. She sits on the cushions and that makes mum crazy but I think it’s funny.

I dream of a land called candy land full of chocolate and lollies and all things grand. I think I would build a gingerbread house  full of marshmallows and then every day of the year I would chomp a bit off my house.

I wonder if in the future there will be a lolly shop down every street, it would be a nightmare for my brother.

My hope is that everyone lived in peace and that in the future t.v’s would give you chocolate.

I can often be found  saying “I’m bored” to my mum and that makes her really annoyed.

When no one is watching I steal some cookies from the cookie box and then run into my bedroom and then munch them down until there,s nothing left.

This year will be the best year at Havelock North Primary because I have the teachers that I wanted and as a year 6 I hope to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment